In our most recent webinar, we discussed how to optimize part design for direct metal laser sintering (DMLS). The presentation is a great introduction into metal 3D printing as we discussed common applications and many important design considerations. The webinar recording is available on-demand here.
We have more webinars in the works. On September 22, we’ll be sharing the digital stage with PolyOne as we host an in-depth discussion on selecting the right thermoplastic material for injection-molded parts. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Proto Labs’ On-Demand Webinars
Interested in learning more about rapid manufacturing? Below you’ll find a complete archive of our past webinars (click the title to view).
- Strategies to accelerate medical device development cycle
- Prototyping effectively and reduce design risk with rapid manufacturing
- Properties of commonly used stereolithography materials
- The unique benefits of stereolithography and general design tips for overhangs, support structures, finishes, etc.
- How to get free design for manufacturability feedback for your part
- Improving manufacturability by adding draft, adjusting wall thickness and incorporating radii
- 3D printing, machining and molding processes and specifications
- Material selection and properties for each process