In our most recent webinar, we looked at 12 key factors to help you design durable overmolded parts. If you missed the live presentation, it’s now available on-demand. The webinar covers the overmolding process and design principles that determine the quality of flexible-to-rigid bonds.
Join us Thursday, Dec. 1, to learn about designing for CNC machining including material considerations that can reduce machining costs and lead to higher quality parts. Click here to sign up.
Additionally, on Thursday, Dec. 15, we will present on selecting the correct 3D printing material for your part. We’ll cover the entire spectrum of materials—from ABS-like plastics to fully dense metals. Click here to sign up.
Proto Labs’ On-Demand Webinars
Interested in learning more about rapid manufacturing? Below you’ll find a complete archive of our past webinars (click the title to view).
- SLS material considerations
- Design guidelines for functional prototypes and production parts
- Factors in thermoplastic material selection
- Overview of common thermoplastics including the effects of additives
- DMLS design considerations including surface finishes, internal features, stresses, and support requirements.
- Reducing multi-part assemblies into a single component