In last week’s webinar we were joined by PolyOne for a comprehensive discussion on selecting the right thermoplastic material for injection-molded parts. If you missed the live webinar, it’s now available on-demand. The presentation by Jeremy Bland shares the characteristics of common thermoplastics and what steps to take when determining the right material for your application.
We have more webinars in the works! On October 27, we’ll hold the third and final installment in our series of ‘Designing for 3D Printing’ webinars. We’ll share tips on how to design parts for selective laser sintering. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Proto Labs’ On-Demand Webinars
Interested in learning more about rapid manufacturing? Below you’ll find a complete archive of our past webinars (click the title to view).
- DMLS design considerations including surface finishes, internal features, stresses, and support requirements.
- Reducing multi-part assemblies into a single component
- Strategies to accelerate medical device development cycle
- Prototyping effectively and reduce design risk with rapid manufacturing
- Properties of commonly used stereolithography materials
- The unique benefits of stereolithography and general design tips for overhangs, support structures, finishes, etc.
- How to get free design for manufacturability feedback for your part
- Improving manufacturability by adding draft, adjusting wall thickness and incorporating radii
- 3D printing, machining and molding processes and specifications
- Material selection and properties for each process