We wrapped up 2017 with two webinars on rapid manufacturing. First, we discussed how to design efficient parts for CNC machining. Then we shared tips on how to select the right material for your 3D-printed parts. Both are available on demand.
Proto Labs’ On-Demand Webinars
Below you’ll find our complete library of webinars—just click the title to watch.
- Design factors that determine the quality of flexible-to-rigid bonds
- Methodology used to measure bonding strength
- SLS material considerations
- Design guidelines for functional prototypes and production parts
- Factors in thermoplastic material selection
- Overview of common thermoplastics including the effects of additives
- DMLS design considerations including surface finishes, internal features, stresses, and support requirements.
- Reducing multi-part assemblies into a single component