Our automated design analysis on parts and quick-turn manufacturing processes streamline development by incorporating rapid prototyping throughout the product design, testing, and validation phases.
Leveraging Rapid Prototyping
1. Design Feedback
- Have physical prototypes in hand within days to quickly modify designs during early product development.
- Produce multiple prototypes at the same time to compare and iterate designs simultaneously.
- Reduce overall time to market with an iterative product development cycle.
2. Iterative Development
- Receive interactive design for manufacturability feedback with every quote to make early adjustments before prototyping begins.
- Talk with applications engineers to discuss any design challenges and manufacturing questions that arise.
3. Design Validation
- Test the form and fit of components with small quantities of accurate 3D-printed and machined parts.
- Perform functional tests with prototypes manufactured in production-grade materials.
4. Market Testing
- Produce a pilot run of injection-molded parts to validate market interest before launch.
- Reduce financial risk at market launch by implementing affordable aluminum tooling before full-scale production begins.
Speed to Market