Prototyping with Injection Moulding
Reduce mould costs and validate part designs with a low-cost prototype tool
Our prototyping services with injection moulding are perfect for businesses that need to validate their designs, test their products, and improve their manufacturing process. Our low-cost tooling and rapid turnaround times mean our prototyping service is a cost-effective way to get your product to market quicker with greater success.
Prototyping Tool for Injection Moulding
|Mould Price||Lower than on-demand manufacturing tool|
|Part Price||Higher than on-demand manufacturing tool|
|Guaranteed Mould Life||Limited (guaranteed for at least 2,000 shots)|
|Mould Storage||Stored for 18 months of inactivity|
|Quality Documentation||Basic and digital inspection reports available upon request|
Why Use a Prototyping Tool?
- Receive interactive design for manufacturability feedback with every quote to make early adjustments before prototyping begins.
- Talk with applications engineers to discuss any design challenges and manufacturing questions that arise.
- Have physical prototypes in hand within days to quickly modify designs during early product development.
- Produce multiple prototypes at the same time to compare and iterate designs simultaneously.
- Reduce overall time to market with an iterative product development cycle.
- Test the form and fit of components with small quantities of moulded parts.
- Perform functional test with prototypes manufactured in production-grade materials.
- Full library of online design resources including guidelines, tips, white papers, and videos.
- Produce a pilot run injection-moulded parts to validate market interest before launch.
- Reduce financial risk at market launch by implementing affordable aluminium tooling before full-scale production begins.