Aerospace CNC Machining
Reduce risk, streamline iterations, and accelerate launch with rapid prototyping and on-demand production of aerospace components
ISO 9001:2015 | AS9100D | ITAR Registered
Jump to Section
→ CNC Machining Capabilities
→ Materials For Aerospace
→ Aerospace CNC Machining Applications
Speed and reliability are key during the design, validation, and launch of aerospace components. Our CNC machining services support demanding production schedules by offering technical design expertise and validation, the ability to prototype in final materials, and quick turnaround for complex designs.
We support customers in the aerospace industry by offering:
- Durable, precise, production-grade components in days
- Application and technical expertise at every stage of development and production
- Reduced development cost through fast prototyping and production
- High-speed 3-axis and 5-axis milling and turning with live tooling for complex components
- Quality certifications: ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, ITAR registered
- Traceability for qualified aluminum parts
- Post processing enhancements such as anodizing and chromate plating
Materials for Machined Aerospace Components
These durable materials are built for robust aerospace applications and can take the heat:
Aluminum. This versatile metal’s high strength-to-weight ratio, heat tolerance, and corrosion resistance make it an ideal candidate for Aerospace parts.
Stainless Steel. SS 17-4 PH works well for the aerospace parts due to its high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, and high heat tolerance (up to 600°F).
Titanium. Commonly used in aircraft jet engines and spacecraft, this metal is strong, yet lightweight with excellent corrosion and temperature resistance.